Ensuring you’re set up to support and serve your customers as we enter a crisis combining debt, recession and mental health.
We’re really excited about episode 3 of our #Whatif series, on Thursday 2nd July, 10.00-10.30am. We’ll be covering a topic that is critical to your business, and your customers, featuring two world-leading authorities to share their insights with you:
- Jake Mills, founder and CEO of mental health charity "Chasing the Stigma"
- Dr. Elizabeth Blakelock, Utilities Policy Advisor from "Citizens Advice"
As we all know, debt has always been a trigger for a decline in mental health. And the financial challenges caused by the pandemic is going to bring lots of debt and stress to many of your already vulnerable customers.
This is going to be amplified by the sharp fall in mental health referrals during the last few months - and the difficulties that isolation, anxiety, ill health and bereavement all bring. This perfect storm of circumstances means that we are on the precipice of another crisis over the next few months.
We’d love you to attend our webinar - to hear from Jake and Elizabeth about:
- How COVID19 and the subsequent financial burden is exacerbating your customers’ and colleagues’ mental health;
- The effects of debt on mental health, and recommendations from the COVID19 National Task Force;
- Best practices for how to better serve these customers digitally, both now and in the future;
- How to proactively identify your vulnerable customers, and then give them the support they need.
Register today to join the conversation.